Home
Gingham Fisheries
Gingham Brow, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PJ

Email:Paul@GinghamFisheries.co.uk
Phone:  07970 489418
Download the Leaflet :  Click Here
(Requires the free Adobe PDF Reader)

Fished last friday, first time in 11 years!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gingham Fisheries Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HIGHTOWER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Fished last friday, first time in 11 years!!! Reply with quote

Well, last friday, at the end of a week off, I decided to give my fishing tackle a day out, after putting them away 11 years ago! Last rod licence and Bolton permit in my box was from 2001!

Anyway, LOVED every minute of it! The lake was fishing brilliantly, between me and my dad we pulled out 48 fish between about 9:30am and 7:00pm, with double red maggots being most succesful on the float.

Started on a 16 hook, and moved down to a 14 hook, but I don't think that was a wise move, as my morning catching spree seemed to dry up until later in the evening when they started biting again!

Had loads of roach out, a few tench, a 2-3lb mirror, a couple of 2-3lb commons, and a few ides (which I'd previously never heard of!)

Loved it, definitely gonna be coming again, and hopefully it won't be 11 years until next time!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gingham Fisheries Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: