Our rules are in place for the safety of our anglers and to protect our fish. We ask all our anglers to read our rules carefully before fishing. Anyone found in violation of these rules will be asked to leave the lodge.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Anglers only allowed on the pegs and bank.
- No dogs.
- Maximum 2 rods per angler.
- No rods to be left fishing unattended.
- Fishing from marked pegs only.
- No alcohol to be consumed on the premises.
- Please place litter and cigarette butts in the bins provided.
- Please treat fish and other anglers with respect.
- Fish are the property of the fishery and once caught must be returned to the water safely to avoid distress, injury or death.
- Any person found stealing will be prosecuted.
- We encourage you to take photos of your catch but for the safety of our fish they must be returned to the water in a timely manner to avoid distress, injury or death.
Bait and Tackle
- No floating bread.
- No bloodworm, boilies or jokers.
- No nut baits or trout pellets (commercially prepared tiger nuts, coarse pellets and carp pellets are accepted, but please check first if you’re unsure).
- Barbless hooks only.
- Landing nets must be used.
- Keep nets are not allowed (except pre-approved organised matches).
- All nets must be dipped before fishing. Dipping tanks are located on the bank.
- The fishery and its representatives reserve the right to hold random tackle checks.
Please report any abuse of the rules to the bailiffs or the owners of the property immediately.